With VOIspeed 6, for every activity (e.g. incoming calls, text message, chat message and voice message etc.) on GUI user gets notification on their PC as balloon pops up on systray.
If you are using Windows 8 then you will not be able to see the balloon on systray due to the mismatch configuration of the Windows system registry.
To reconfigure the registry follow the steps below:
- Open the Windows registry (from the Run menu or by pressing Windows + R and then type regedit).
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER à Software àMicrosoft àWindows àCurrent Version àExplorer àAdvanced.
- Find or create the key EnableBalloonTips
- Set or change the key value to ‘1’
- Close the Registry System
Once you have finished the above steps, restart the computer to apply changes.