The Polycom IP phone allows you to dial a number previously specified, automatically when you lift the handset.
Below are the steps required to configure the number:
- Login in to the web interface of the phone as an admin user.
- Go to Utilities Import/Export Configuration
- Click on Export all configurations ( except Device Settings)
- Open the fie with text editor (e.g. Notepad++)
- Got to node All and add below line: call.autoOffHook.1.enabled=”1″ call.autoOffHook.1.contact=”@”
- Save the file and import it from the Import Configuration file field.
- Once you import the file then phone will reboot.
- After the reboot number will be dialled as soon as you lift the handset, press the speakerphone or Line1 Key from the phone.