My Plantronics headset has stopped functioning since I upgraded my operating system to Windows 10. How can I fix this?
It is likely that the headset’s drivers are still optimized for the previous version of Windows rather than Windows 10. In order to fix this issue:
- Press the Windows button on the screen or keyboard and type in “Device Manager”.
- In the Device Manager window, find the Sound, Video and Game Controllers option and expand it.
- Right click on your Plantronics device and select “Uninstall”.
- Unplug the headset and restart the PC.
- After the PC has rebooted, reconnect the headset.