If you have upgraded to the latest version of VOIspeed V6 newest version you can experience a new User Interface designed especially for the Web Browsers. It works in the same way as all VOIspeed Software does and is extremely simple to use. You can continue to use any MAC – Apple OS and yet still make calls and have an access your call logs, unanswered calls, available users, phonebook etc…
All you have to do to access the web based Graphical User Interface is to:
- Access the internet browser
- Input the Address by typing : http://server.domain:3542/gui (where the server domain is the address of your server) followed by the port number and (user interface description)
After correct address input the webpage will bring you to the step above. Please fill in the empty fields with the user details:
- Username: Your Username on the Server followed by @ and the server domain ie: UV9345@voipdomain.com
- Password: A GUI password – (not SIP password) ie: voipuser34342
- Extension: Your extension ie: 1235
- Advanced Options: Should be filled in automatically (no need for any input)
Please do not forget to Click on “SAVE” at the end.
When all the required data has been recorded correctly the User Interface will attempt to log in and should present the status
Now you have access to the same functions and modules that you would if you were using Windows software. There is no need for a Windows Operating system to use VOIspeed GUI Client and the Web based GUI Interface can be used with most Internet Browsers and operating systems, especially useful for those using MAC devices.